genesis-i.com is powered by Genesis Limited BVI
- Protecting your privacy for the duration of our relationship.
- Absolutely no spam, whatsoever
- Non-disclosure of personal information, not without your consent
- Cookies are used to keep you logged in. The majority of websites use these
- Third Party recording of data is completely anonymous and is only used to ensure that we can improve the Genesis Limited BVI experience and continue to give you the vest best service.
What do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Date of birth
- Tax File Number/exemption reason/country of residence
- Bank account information
- Investment information
- Employment information
- Other relevant information
What do we do with the information we gather?
We gather your information for two reasons. Firstly, to ensure that we completely understand what you need from us and so that we can continue to provide you with an ever improving service. Secondly, for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Compliance with regulatory bodies.
- Risk management and actuarial purposes.
- Research, statistical analysis, marketing.
- Assisting customer enquiries.
- Our legal obligations against fraud, identity theft, money laundering, and terrorism.
To elaborate on that final point, Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Legislation obligates us to establish your identity and, sometimes, the identity of other individuals connected with your investment with Genesis Limited BVI. This necessitates the collection of personal information and subsequent verification requirements. In order to carry on our compliance with our legal obligations, we will occasionally ask you to very further information about you throughout our ongoing relationship, including information about others associated with your investment or persons who might act on your behalf.
There are physical, digital, and procedural safeguards to always ensure that the information we collect from you online is kept secure. This is a continuing commitment on our behalf. There is no unauthorised access to, or disclosure of, your personal details.
Information collected from genesis-i.com website
We previously mentioned third party analysis of data and cookies. The following are the sorts of information this encapsulates:
- Number of users of genesis-i.com
- The date of time of visits
- Which, and how many, pages are viewed
- Patterns of navigation
- Countries of use
- Which systems are running the genesis-i.com website
- The websites from which you were directed to genesis-i.com
A ‘cookie’ has to ask for your consent to be used. It’s a small file that is saved to your device’s hard drive and subsequently analyses your internet traffic. A cookie remembers your information and preferences. It therefore allows each and every website using cookies to react to you as an individual by tailoring itself to your likes and dislikes.
It also helps us because it allows us to see exactly how you are using genesis-i.com. The information gather is solely to identify which pages are being used and how much they are being used. The information we gather is anonymous, it is only used for analytic purposes, and then we remove it. It simply helps us improve on our website operations. By using cookies, we never have access to your computer or additional personal information, but only the information you provide to us. As you might expect, you can decline cookies and if you are not given the option then consult your browser provider. Unfortunately, this might result in you not being able to fully make use of our website.
Links to other websites
Management of personal information
There are options for you to limit the collection and use of your personal information:
- When supplying information, there is always an option box to indicate whether or not you want the information you provide to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you change your mind on the following point (having opted in to the use of your data for direct marketing purposes) you can later opt out by emailing our team at support@ genesis-i.com
Unless you have given us your permission then we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties. The only other time we might have to disclose any information you provide is when we are required to do so by law. If you believe that we are holding incorrect information about you, please use the email address above to write to use at the earliest opportunity, and we will gladly amend any information found to be incorrect.